Thanks to Seacoast OA members Anne C., Emily K., Susan L., and Venture D., we now have five regular video teleconference meetings. All will recur weekly until the crisis is past, and we can once again meet face-to-face.
Here’s the respective meeting links:
- Sunday Nights at 6:00 PM, Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82815771732?pwd=eER2YnFVNIdCYUN5Tkt2b09WTWNoZz09 (meeting ID: 828 1577 1732; password 798993)
- Wednesday Nights at 6:30 PM, Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/517492825?pwd=ekN5ZlFsVlZVYnk0Qk5JRWlXV3VFQT09 (meeting ID: 517 492 825; password SBOA2020)
- Thursday Nights at 6:00 PM, Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87656362776?pwd=R0VDcmFXZjNNczFWajkzcUFSd2M5dz09 (if needed: meeting ID: 876 5636 2776; password 083215)
- Mens Thursday Nights at 7:15ish, Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/302891074 (if asked: meeting ID: 302 891 074; password: 4uwUF2)
- Saturday Mornings at 8:00 AM, Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/241685686?pwd=OC9UQlNQa21WSFFTUzZtWGR0dmkyZz09 (if asked: meeting ID: 241 685 686; password 077895)
The links above will remain the same each week, so you may want to bookmark this page for easy access to them.
For Southern Maine Intergroup meetings, click here: http://oamaine.org/about/southern-maine-intergroup/ and look for Zoom information in the meeting list.
For Central Mass Intergroup meetings, click here: http://www.centmassint.org/docs/2020/CMIList.pdf
For New Hampshire Intergroup meetings, click here: https://oanewhampshire.org/find-a-meeting
Mass Bay Intergroup has informed us of two recurring Zoom meetings as well:
- Wednesday Night Big Book Step Study, 7:00 PM, Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/542691863 (meeting ID: 542 691 868; password 649653)
- Saturday Morning, 10:00 AM, Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/941435444pwd=NG1sWmJuREhLOHIEdW4wRFpgeFY4QT09 (meeting ID: 941 435 444; password 851466)
- All its meetings can be found here: https://www.oambi.org.
There is also a Northshore phoner, audio only, but the number recurs weekly.
- Tuesday 9:30 AM Big Book Step Study: Call 605.475.4700 and enter 888559#
Here’s how to attend a Zoom meeting and participate virtually.
If you already have the Zoom teleconferencing app on your computer/tablet/smartphone…
1) Click on the appropriate link above a couple minutes before the start time and join
2) Remember to remain on mute during the meeting itself unless you are sharing
3) Use the chatbox feature to share numbers, indicate you can sponsor, or just be supportive.
If you don’t already have Zoom’s FREE video-conferencing app…
1) You need an active internet connection
2) You need an internet-enabled device such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
3) Click on the link at about 5:50 to get everything installed and ready prior to the meeting’s start.
4) You’ll be prompted to download and install the app. Do so.
5) Once the app is installed, you’ll be prompted to join the meeting: Do so. It’s OK if you’re early or late, you’ll be able to join.
6) Once you join, you have the option of being on camera or not. Toggle the little camera icon near the bottom left of the Zoom screen to turn it on or off. You’ll still be able to see/hear everyone else if the camera is off.
7) You will arrive into the meeting on mute. You can mute/unmute your microphone using the little microphone icon located near the camera icon. Please mute when you are not sharing.
8) If you have any questions, please use the chat feature in the row of icons at the bottom rather than interrupt the meeting by voice.
Zoom is very easy to use and will require just a few minutes to settle into. See you online!